Tutorial Website: CG Texture Tips 2016
Link / http://liam3d.com/cgtexturetips/index.php
Client / An Assignment for the Web Communications 2 Class in the New Media Production and Design at SAIT Polytechnic
Tutorials, Writing, Design, Layout and Coding / Liam Yoo
Used Tool / Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Quixel Suite 2 and Pixologic Z-Brush.
- Teach how to create tile normal textures for 3D graphics using effective software such as NDO and ZBrush.
- Create a website using semantic, accessible and valid HTML5 code
- The page should be responsive. Content should remain legible and the UI usable across all viewport sizes. -> Mobile Friendly Design.
- Each page should be under 150k in size to access quickly.
- Use PHP, CSS and HTML5.
- The website should be tested on any modern browser: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or IE/Edge. (on a desktop, and an iPad or iPhone, and an Android tablet or Andoid phone.)
Concept: Idea Sketch
Concept: Logo Design
- I tried to create the logo from a 3D geometry shape and vertexes. I am also inspired by 1920’s bauhaus design style because 3D graphic arts are highly related with architect structure design.
Concept: Layout Design
Concept: Examples of CSS