Client / A video project for the Rich Media Communications 2 Class in the New Media Production and Design at SAIT Polytechnic
Video Shooting and Editing/ Ronin Blondeau, Kane Villeneuve and Liam Yoo
Visual Concept Design and Visual Effects/ Liam Yoo
Concept and Music/ Kane Villeneuve
Used Tool / Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
Create a commercial titled Why I love Calgary that incorporates the following components:
- Video MUST BE 30 seconds in length with the main message within the first five seconds.
- Include animated typography.
- High quality audio with original or cited music and sound effects.
- Our promotional video focuses on bring attention to the Calgary experience, including public arts, musical talent, architecture, and nature.
- We highlight how living in Calgary is a rich cultural experience with roots in the creative arts.
- Our video features many time lapse motions and morphing transitions to achieve some footage that looks like it was taken in a single take.